Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another One:

Happy Birthday To My Favorite HUSBAND!!
My husband turns 47 today!! I cannot believe how quickly time flies…..now we have a 29 year old son, a 27 year old daughter and two grandchildren! The bad part about Dan turning 47 is that my turn is coming up next.
Dan has managed to live a very active life and as you all know, does not know what it’s like to sit still! He’s lived such a full life already. He has been to many places and seen many things in his life. So many in fact, that I don’t think most people would be able to say that they’ve been to as many countries and cities when they are in their 90’s. He’s a great father and a fantastic grandfather. I might also add that he’s aged pretty well! Happy Birthday to the same best friend I’ve had for the last 30 years! I love him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which husband isn't your favorite?

muff

Deidre and Dave said...

Well I have to say I thought I was your best friend")Happy Birthday Dan you are my male best friend!!! and you have aged very well.