Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Lovely Sunday Drive........

Danny and I took a drive to the Rockland Lobster Fest with our best friends, Dave and Deidre this past Sunday. It was a gorgeous day! The Lobster Fest wasn't all it was cracked up to be (no pun intended) but we still had a good day. It's been a while since Danny and I have been able to just get out for the day and relax. It's always entertaining to listen to Dave's theories on different subjects. For any of you who have had these types of conversations with Dave, you all know what I mean. For those who haven't, I've attached a very short clip below to give you all a little sample. Click on the link below to see how Dave provided some of the entertainment for us on our drive. (Sorry it's sideways but you'll get the idea) You'll have to click on it twice.


1 comments:

Deidre and Dave said...

that was a classic Dave liked it he thinks he soooo smart !! I wish he could of heard the rest because thats what he needs to hear so maybe he would shut his mouth.and Danny don't worry about telling him to shut up because I don't like the words (shut up ) but Dave drives me to say to him too.:)