Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I've decided to start blogging again so that my family and I will be able to look back at the memories from the past. What a great thing to be able to leave behind for future generations of my family to look back on one day, so they know who I am and what kind of person I was. The views on my blog are simply, my own. Whether people agree or disagree is not important to me. This blog belongs to me and it's a place that I will continue to share times in my life that mean something to me and will hopefully one day, mean something to my family.
Since joining the Facebook world, I've let my blog fall to the wayside. I much prefer this these days but of course I'll still maintain Facebook contact with everyone.
I've also decided to make it my own blog instead of both Danny & I. He likes to read it but quite honestly, I'm the only one writing it anyway!
My goal will be to write something once a week. Even if it's short. Let's see if I can keep this up!!

0 comments: