Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Good Times and Good People.....
We had some good times this past weekend. On Saturday night, we went to have dinner at Deidre and Dave's house. It was great to see them and re-hash old times. We've been friends with them longer than any of our other friends and we always have a great time, no matter what we end up doing. We always seem to entertain ourselves. Boy, do we have some interesting and funny stories! As you can see by the picture, Dave continues to be the target of all jokes in our friendship. I'm sure that will change some day but for now, it's fun! We love you Dave!


We've missed hanging out with them a lot but will hopefully be doing a lot more with them now that we are back home in Maine. Deidre and I are off to the Mall of America on Thursday. I'm excited to go and hang out with her and just take a breather from all the chaos!

Sunday At The Beach....


We went to Pine Point with Dan and Tiff. We took the dogs. I wasn't crazy about taking the dogs with us because there are usually people who take their dogs to the beach but leave them unleashed which ends up with my dogs being chased around. Well, this time things turned out great. It was a beautiful day and after we got by the crowd of people at the beginning of the entrance, it was fairly quiet and we were able to relax and enjoy the walk. The dogs loved the walk and got caught by a few waves so ended up being all wet and sandy by the time I got them back to the car. I think we probably only walked about a mile and a half but it made me want to go back and do it again. I'm hoping to sneak back down there before the weather starts getting colder.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its about time you wrote about us !!! we hope you can stay in Maine we missed you guys so much we have way to much fun when we are together.just a reminder about the Mall of America pictures show to just a few!!!!!!!!I will be talking to you soon.