Thursday, March 29, 2007


A New Family Member!
You are looking at an ultrasound picture of my grandchild. Yep that's right, Melissa and Gavin are having a baby! Danny and I could not be more excited. Melissa is due at the end of September. I went with her for this ultrasound and found it to be truly amazing!!! Boy have things changed over the past 26 years. I could not believe how clearly we could see the baby. He (just a hunch I have) was kicking his feet and arching his back and moving almost constantly. I did not take my eyes off the screen and neither did Melissa. I think we were both too fascinated to even talk.
Danny and I could not be any happier to be home and be able to share this experience. We truly believe that everything happens for a reason and sometimes you just have to take the long way around but the rewards are priceless! I'll continue to keep everyone updated of course but not too much because I know how grandparents can be......it's all they want to talk about.
On another note......I am also going to be an aunt! Lisa is pregnant also and is due in the beginning of September. The strange thing is that she and Melissa are two weeks apart in age and will both turn 26 this May. I guess this is going to be a busy year for everyone! I'll post again soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.