Sunday, August 13, 2006

Life...

Some of you are probably thinking that life could be much worse for us. I know that it could but getting over the bumps can be really irritating also. Danny and I are well aware of how lucky we are and have been and NEVER take it for granted. We are thankful for everything and everybody in our lives.
Ella.....
Ella continues to recover. She is still on the pain medication and without it seems pretty uncomfortable. When I took her to the vet on Friday, he said that her eye looked better so if things continue to improve, I won't take her back to the vet until next Thursday. She has a really large divot (sp?) eye so I hope everything turns out okay for her. The owner of the kennel is in pretty tight with the vet and called him before I went in on Friday to be reassured that he didn't cause this. While I know that he probably couldn't have prevented the cause, he could have paid attention to the fact that my dog was suffering and only had one eye open for what must have been several days.
This week.....
I'll be focusing on wrapping some stuff up here at the house in Rochester like packing up the desk and cleaning out some junk. All of the plants will be going to the neighbors. Depending on how Ella is doing, I'm hoping to go back to Mass by the end of the week. Danny and I will be moving into a one bedroom apartment in the same complex at the end of the month. When we moved there, they didn't have a one bedroom available so we ended up paying $600 more. I hope the one bedroom is not any worse than the two bedroom that we're currently staying in! I'll post again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl, nice house and soon it will be your beautiful home. love it Deidre

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I just need to say that we have known you guys for many,many,many years we have seen you guys grow in all areas of your lives together.and I can say you never forgot what is most important which is your family and friends and specialy old friends like us. love ya and miss ya both.
p.s Danny CONGRATULATIONS!!!on your new adventure.