Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Boxes anyone?
Dan and I will be returning to Rochester on Sunday to pack up the house. The plan is to pack everything ourselves and then the movers will be coming to load it all up and deliver it to Maine. Sharon and Bill have been gathering as many boxes as they can but I'm sure we'll need all that we can get. I'm also looking for newspaper to pack up the fragile stuff. If anyone has any of these items, let us know before we leave for New York or for those of you in Rochester, please let Sharon and Bill know and they can open up the garage for you to leave them in. We really appreciate the words of encouragement from everyone that we've received over the past two weeks. It really means a lot to us to know that we have great friends and family. I'm sure that things will get better for us but for now, all of these words help. This experience has made me glad that I've managed to stay grounded in my life and never take anything for granted. We're both hanging in there and trying to stay organized for the big move back to Maine. I've applied for 4 jobs so far so let's hope something develops. I'll be applying for more this week. Dan has a couple of things lined up as well so keep your fingers crossed for us. The dogs have adapted to life back in Maine and living with another dog. They all get along pretty well actually which surprises me but I'll take anything that goes well for us these days! Dan will be helping Gavin tear out the shower and tub in their bathroom this week. That ought to be quite interesting. Maybe Gavin will post some pictures on his site. I'll keep you all updated on things as they progress (hopefully they DO progress!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl you and Danny are in mine and Dave's daily prayers. love ya both keep together being strong all will work out:)