Thursday, November 09, 2006

And the beat goes on.......
Well, it's been a while since I've done a blog so I thought I'd give you a quick run down on the latest happenings.......not much happening! We're waiting on all of the paperwork for the closing of our new home. Danny is home from his travels last week and I'm settling in to my new job. I've been really tired but I expected it really......especially since I haven't had to get up early in the morning for a few years. Things are okay though. We've got a little more than 3 weeks until we close on the house. This weekend Dana and Ann will be traveling to upstate NY to see Evan run in a cross country meet. Danny and I will be holding down the fort. Tiffany is having some surgery on Friday so I want to be around to help her out. On Saturday we'll be spending some time with Deidre and Dave. I plan on visiting with my father while we're up that way too. There's not much else going on but I'll certainly keep you all updated weekly. I hope my buddies in Rochester are doing well! They're expecting their first grandbaby any day now! We miss you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well for Tiffany. Please tell her I will be thinking about her. I am so excited for you guys to move! I will help! God luck with everything. Karen

Anonymous said...

We can't follow your blog if you don't write in it!!!