Sunday, November 19, 2006

Wow! Is it that time already?
I guess it's time for another blog. We have been working as usual. I'm adjust much better now but still don't think I'll be working there for a long time. I'll just take things as they come. I continue to look at other possibilities but so far, nothing solid has turned up. Danny is still liking his new job. We were talking about what a freedom it finally is for him to be out of all of the bullshit that went along with the old job. Life is much better now and much simpler for us. Things are good. We're counting down the days until we close on the new house. I wish I could access the pictures but it's not working out the way I want it to so I'll post them as soon as we close, I promise!
This week is Thanksgiving and Dana and Ann are on vacation. Evan is home from college for the week and Jeneka will be home on Wednesday. We're looking forward to all getting together here with the family on turkey day. Danny has Friday off and me, being the low man on the totem pole at work, will be working on Friday. Gone are the days of getting up at the crack of dawn to go shopping and then on to the Bonney Eagle craft fair.....hopefully those days will come again soon! I've got 95% of my shopping done anyway and shouldn't be spending extra money so I guess it's all working out for the best. Life has a way of doing that.
I spent Saturday taking the dogs for yet another lousy haircut and while I was waiting for them, I went and visited Carolyn at Guidi's and had breakfast. I then went to get my own haircut. I took the dogs back home (or what we are calling home right now :-) ) and Ann and I picked Melissa up and went up to Beans and then on to do some other shopping. We finished our night off at Bugaboo Creek. The guys went out hunting for poor defensless deer all day and then ordered some macho ultimate fight on tv and stayed up later than they should have. Today, Danny and I did chores and then he made an awesome lasagne for dinner. The deal was, he made everyone lasagne only if someone ironed his clothes for the week......guess who? That would be me!
Okay, enough jabbering....not much else to blog about but I'll be sure to take lots of pictures on Thanksgiving and post them. We have much to be thankful for this year. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: