Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006......
We had a very nice turkey day this past week. My kids and their spouses came up. Dana and Ann had Amanda and Mitch up and Jeneka and Evan were home from college. Stephen joined us later in the day.
Melissa made 6 great looking pies. They also tasted great. I'm an apple fan myself so I was happy! Here is a picture of Melissa with her pies.










Tiffany made some fudge and brought a veggie platter and dip. The fudge was really good! I never knew you had it in ya, Tiff! I'm proud of you. You can take over fudge duties from now on. I don't have a picture of Tiffany with her fudge but here's the next best thing with her fudge!




It was an overall uneventful day......just the usual teasing and raising hell. Dana, Ann, Jeneka, Evan & Julianna (Evan's girlfriend) went with Danny and I to the movies that night to see "Bobby" which is the story behind the murder of Bobby Kennedy. Jeneka and I thought it was a great movie, Dana hated it, Danny, Evan and Ann thought it was eh, okay. I would recommend it!


Congratulations to Sharon and Willy!!!!! Also known as Grandma Mimi and Grampa B....Their son Jim and his wife Jen had their first child, Alexa Paige McGarrity. Congratulations to all! I wanted to post pictures but this blog page doesn't let me load bitmaps....she's a beauty though! Looks just like her Mimi.

0 comments: