Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Home inspection and work.....
We did the home inspection this past Sunday. Everything went well. We've got a little more than 4 weeks to go until we close. That will be on a Monday so we'll take the week and do all of the cleaning and stuff like that at night. The weekend will be spent moving. Thats the weekend of December 8 - 10 for those of you who might want to help! :-)
Danny is out of town this week and won't be back until Monday. He called tonight and told me that he met George Bush at dinner tonight. He'll be sending me the pictures so I'll put them on here. Not that I'm a fan.....sorry! He is full of SH** though, so I can't wait to see what these pictures consist of. Once we get moved, I'll stop being so lazy about putting pictures on here and post some.
I started my new job on Monday. Between the time change and the fact that I have to rise up out of bed with the rest of the world, I've been coming right home at night and crashing. I'm sure things will be better next week though. Things are going well but I'll definately be busy once I'm trained. They've told me that I probably won't be fully trained for a year. I'm hoping that I'll have started and completed the medical transcription classes by then though and can start working in that field. I plan to start classes for that after Christmas. It's something that I've been thinking about doing for a long time and I think that given our recent circumstances, there is no better time for me to do it. I'll continue to work while I'm taking the classes and then decide whether or not to work for a company or just work from home.
What happened to the comments? I know there are more than a few people who read this blog. I wanted to get an idea of who was reading it....leave me a comment......please?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you lost me - is your new job in medical transcription or is that a career field that you are looking into? I'm sure you'll do well. Is your new job local? Do you get a lunch break? Congrats to Danny for touching greatness (GW) jk.

Anonymous said...

Well Cheryl, I check your blog daily I feel like i'm additive to it like i'm a stocking you keep on typing cause im a reading ")

Gavin, Melissa and Avery said...

Yeah right on the GWB thing, I wanna see the pictures to prove it!

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT YA SELF RALPH!