Monday, October 16, 2006

ANOTHER Birthday............
Dan Sr. turns 45 today! Since there is only one day between, we celebrated both birthdays on Sunday. He doesn't look a day over......ummmm......45. This will prove to be one of the most interesting years of his life, I'm sure. He is adjusting well to his new job. He'll be traveling next week to Texas and then on to Colorado. It will be pretty quiet here without him. He's an awesome husband!! Who else could put up with me?! I'm very proud of what he's accomplished over the past few months. I never had a doubt that he'd land back on his feet! I love you honey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from the younger and better looking brother.

Roy

Anonymous said...

Who is that beautiful dog with Dan Sr.?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Danny............


I don't think you look a day over ummmm
44 yrs and 11 months!!!

all kidding aside, you look great Dan.

Cyndi