Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Birthday...... Okay, you be the judge



to my favorite son! He turned 27 years old today!!! I cannot believe I have a child that old. It seems not so long ago that I was up all night with him rocking him in a rocking chair. I could not be any prouder of the person that he has become. He has a huge heart and is always willing to help anyone in need. I hope you had a great day.....now.....cut that beard that you've recently decided to grow! I HATE it!!!!!! I want to see you looking like the picture above! That's what you can give your mother for Christmas and it won't cost you a thing. I love you very much and am beyond proud of the person you've become!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

By posting that picture of me, you've made me realize how fat I look... The beard is here to stay. It makes me look slimmer.

Anonymous said...

I don't see but I vote shave it off. You, your father, and I just aren't beard people.

Happy Birthday, 27, Wow! It seemed like yesterday I was taking you to school in a game of basketball back in the days of Naples, Maine

Anonymous said...

by the way the last comment was from me Roy

Anonymous said...

I think the beard looks great keep it!!!!

Gavin, Melissa and Avery said...

I don't like the beard, it's not even the same color as your hair! You look much younger without it and now that you're pushing 30, you can use all the help you can get, now I am reaping the advantages of being the younger one!