Monday, October 23, 2006

Back in the real estate game.....
Well, we've found another house! I am sooooo excited about this one but afraid to get too excited just in case something goes wrong again. The house is in Scarborough which is also a great location for us to live. It's a ranch style house with a finished daylight basement. It's 5 years old and has been meticulously maintained. We won't have to do a thing when we move in! Of course we'll still clean it but the paint colors and the floors and all of the fixtures are in great shape. The closing is scheduled for December 4th. It'll be an early Christmas present!

Besides house hunting this past weekend, we went out to eat with Deidre and Dave and then like the old people we have become, we walked around the mall for something to do. It actually turned out to be quite entertaining. Dave got his Yankees hat, got some Lindt chocolates and then pretended he was a cowboy! See proof below!


I've now gone on several job interviews. I must be doing something right because I've been called back for a 2nd interview for each job. I have been offered one of them and accepted it but it doesn't pay nearly what I'm looking for so unless one of the other places offers me a job this week (they are making their decisions this week), I'll be starting this low paying job next Monday. Hey the way I figure it, money has got to be made and it's a lot better than nothing so I'll take whatever I can get at this point. I'll keep you updated on that front......it'll give me something else to blog about later this week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you both and are glad you found a house. We stay home now because we have no good friends to hang with..Hope your job goes well. keep in touch and hope your Halloweening is spooky..
Willy and B